Monday, February 1, 2010

Walking Through Open Doors

Sometimes the universe really does open up a door.

You just have to learn to walk through it.

I have for years had a tendency to beat upon closed doors.  In making things harder for myself, I often overlooked opportunity and the obvious.  In the last couple of years, many changes have occurred in my life, most of them overwhelmingly positive.  First and foremost, I have been lucky enough to receive the gift of yoga in my life.   Nothing could have prepared me for the fundamental change that has taken place in my life since I rediscovered yoga.  Yoga is my open door.

With that in mind, I welcome all of my friends to follow my new exploits as a yogini in training, always learning, often teaching, always hoping to bring yoga to others.  In a few weeks, I will open Dancing Dogs Yoga in Beaufort.  Please follow our journey on my new blog:  Dancing Dogs Yoga Blog

Light and Love,

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment